8 Channel Amplifier with Built-in DSP Technology
- Black finishing
- Power Rating: 130 Watt per channel @ 4 Ohm < 1% THD+N
- Sn Ratio: > 67 dBA (ref: 1 Watt into 4 Ohm)
- Incl. DSP 4to6 on board
- Only one software, always updated.
- 4 presets instead of 2.
- Low level DSP processed output (as the CH5-6 in the D2-100.4DSP).
- It works with RCD and RCD-mini.
- Also available in 24 Volt
Download software and try it offline
- 130 Watt per channel @ 4 Ohm
- 175 Watt per channel @ 2 Ohm
- 350 Watt BTL mode @ 4 Ohm
Input sensitivity: (Power rating ref)
- 0.28 V ÷ 5.7 V (LL) / 0.8 V ÷ 16 V (HL)
Features & Xover functions:
- High Low Adapter
- Autosense power-on (High Level only, SE or BTL mode)
- Hand-free, Navigator, AUX inputs
- Auto-Fading between inputs
- Signal Mix capability
- USB cable for PC connection
- BT wireless module for PC connection (optional)
- GUI (Windows XP,VISTA 32/64bit and 7 32/64bit)
- Available hardware presets: two
- External memory for additional presets (optional)
- 30 bands parametric equalizer
- Implemented filters type all standard filters available
- HP frequency range for each channel Hz 10 ÷ 20000
- LP frequency range for each channel Hz 10 ÷ 20000
- HP and LP filter slope for each cell dB/Oct 6 to 24 (up to 48 if cascaded)
- Band pass allowed yes
- Variable “Q” 0.25 ÷ 40
- Time delay ms 0 ÷ 15 (0,02 steps)
- Phase inversion for each channel 0 / 180°
- Gain level for each channel dB -115.5 ÷ 6
- Remote Volume Control (optional)
We endeavour to deliver your order within 3 - 4 working days. We strive to keep all products sold on gladenmosconi.co.uk in stock, but high demand occasionally results in delayed delivery.